This will be a place to share details of my life, my homeschooling, and my crafts in a foreign country.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Book of the Week - tot
Our book of the week is The Napping House by Audrey Wood. I made a tot bag to go along with this book and you can read about it here. Here are some of the activities that were included in my tot bag.
Kaleb loved the magnet page. I gave him a cookie sheets, some magnets, and the rainbow page. He played with that for a while.
Here he is checking out the shapes on my mini-quilt. The shapes are easy to come off because of velcro. Each shape has a different texture.
Kaleb taking apart the felt rainbow I created. I still haven't decided how to connect them - by snaps or buttons.
He had no interest in touching the shaving cream with his hands. I gave him a wipe and he was cleaning it up.
Then I gave him the paintbrush - only then did he enjoy the shaving cream.
He went back to the magnets for a second time. This seems to be his favorite, over and over again. That is about as far as we got with the tot bag for The Napping House. Please join us next week for a new tot bag - If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. We are excited about this one because Kaleb's favorite lovey is the mouse from these stories. See you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment