This will be a place to share details of my life, my homeschooling, and my crafts in a foreign country.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Book of the Week - tot
Our book of the week is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Numeroff. Here are some of the activities that we did based on our book. Some of these are included in my tot bag as well. You may read about my tot bag here.
I set up our feed the mouse game using sticky tack onto our door. I placed a dish underneath the tube and showed Kaleb what to do. The beads would fall into the dish underneath. Of course, J wanted in on the action as well.
Magnets, magnets, magnets...he loves these. He is totally fascinated how some of them stick together and some don't.
Kaleb is playing with the magnets and the cookie.
Kaleb loved taking the cookie apart but putting them back together was too hard. He just handed me the pieces and waited for me to do it.
Who is stealing the cookies from the jar? Kaleb....that's who (and I think he has crack - ha ha). Kaleb didn't want to throw the cookies into the containers, he would steal the cookies and run after J threw them. He has been busy this week but I couldn't interest him in any more activities for our book. We will bring this tot bag out once again at a later date and see how he does. We are off to our new book - I am playing with some ideas. Hope to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment