Because cement mixer activities were hard to find, I chose a theme of tools for the week. I found some plastic tools and added them to the play dough toys. Kaleb was somewhat unsure but soon got into the hang of using the tools to pound away at the play dough.
Next, I gave Kaleb some floral foam, golf tees, and a plastic hammer to hammer away.
I found a sandbox toy cement mixer and added letter beads (A,B, and C) in the drum. He had fun dumping the beads out and putting them back in.
In the sensory bin, I added letter C's, some cement mixer toys, and some erasers in the shapes of tools to follow the tool theme. He liked the tool erasers. Actually he liked taking them apart. Kaleb has been construction vehicle crazy lately. Everywhere we go, he watches out the car window and gets excited every time he sees a digger or dump truck. We are on to dump truck week. don't forget to check back for your new printable of the week. See you soon.
Book Suggestions
love this one
love this book










No comments:
Post a Comment