Monday, September 2, 2013

Wheel School - Bus

Week 2 of Wheel School is under way. I know that there is a holiday this week but I wanted to post the second lesson plan for B is for Bus. I had forgotten about some of the smaller holidays since they weren't recognized where we were living, so I am going to try to work on school for the full week.


Download B is for Bus Visual Plans HERE.

This week's printable is a printable bus mat with matching cards. Depending on the age of your child, he can match the upper case, lower case, and the vehicle it corresponds to OR create number sentences using the numbers (4 + 1 = 5) OR work on sight word recognition by putting the sight words together. I included a few of the sight words that are available through the Zoomin Movin printable packs.



Use the windows to match the letters to the vehicles. I included the whole alphabet for later review, even though we are only working on letter B. 

Book, Video and Game Suggestions for the Week


















I do not own all of these books. I have been enjoying the library here in 'Merica. In fact, I have gone some what crazy. These links are for your information only, I do not receive any compensation from Amazon. Stayed tuned later this week for pictures of our bus unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment