Monday, October 14, 2013

Wheel School - H is for Helicopter

Week 8 of Wheel School is ready for download - H is for Helicopter. This topic was somewhat difficult to find activities but I found enough to make it a fun week. First, the plans for the week:


I have included a few more printable games to go along with the helicopter week.


I created two part helicopter color puzzles. I would laminate these and add magnets to make them easier to use.


I also included Roll a Helicopter game. Print the helicopter pieces, laminate, and add a die. The first person to complete their helicopter wins.



Also, in case you missed my Helicopter game pack, you can read/download it HERE. Hope you have an awesome week. As usual, any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you if these are helpful in any way. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment