Monday, October 21, 2013

Wheel School - I is for Ice Cream Truck

Week 9 of Wheel School, I is for Ice Cream Truck, is now available for download. This will be an awesome week, full of ice cream activities to delight any tot!


There were way too many ice cream activities to include for the week.  I tried to choose a variety of fun things to do.



I included a felt board rhyme complete with patterns. Print, laminate, add velcro for the felt board or magnets for the magnetic board.


I included an easy dice game. Roll the die, build your cone, and the person with the largest cone wins. Also in the free packet, there is a pin the cherry on the ice cream cone game as well.



In case you missed my previous printable Ice Cream Games, you can find them HERE.

Hope you have a sweet time this week. I would love to hear from you if you are finding these plans helpful or if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment