I finally figured it out and hopefully, I figured it out correctly. For over a week, I have not been able to post any of the free printables because of updates to my computer. It seems that the update took away my ability to make password protected pdf's and I couldn't figure out how to fix that. But I think I finally got it. According to the rules of using graphics for freebies, I have to create the files to be locked. I didn't want to get in trouble. If you find my calculations are wrong, please let me know and I will fix it.
Now, on to the next installment of Wheel School - J is for Jeep. It is finally ready for download.
When I was working on J is for Jeep, I kept thinking that jeeps remind me of a safari. So I went with a safari theme to the week. I included the weekly plans.
One of the weekly printables is a felt board rhyme. Print the pictures, laminate, and add velcro or magnets. Read/act out the felt board rhyme included in the plans.





No comments:
Post a Comment