Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Letter B Interactive Notebook Pages - free printable

My next set of Interactive Notebook pages is now available for download - Letter B. We are adding each set of pages to one of the inexpensive notebooks that I found during the school supply sales.  Because of the holiday, we didn't get to photograph all of the pages with Kaleb but I wanted to post this anyway, so you could download them.


The first pages for the letter B are mini flip books which Kaleb glued pictures that started with the letter B. I added a few more pictures than book so he could have a choice of which pictures to use. He then glued the extra pictures on the side of the page.


I let him cute and glue the pictures himself as we discussed them....b is for....


He is doing really well with those scissors. I did cut the pictures from the main page smaller so they sou;d be easier to handle. But he cut out all the pictures himself after that.


Next set of B pages, I created a beach ball letter sort. Each ball is programmed with capital and lower case letter b's. I cut the ends from an envelope and glued them to the front of the boats, creating a pocket to place the balls in. Kaleb will separate the beach balls into each pocket. I also glued a pocket to keep the pieces and two writing strips to practice writing the letter B. If you would like, you could laminate the writing strips so they can be used again.


We are still working on counting so I added balloons. Kaleb will add pom poms or flat glass beads to each circle while counting and working with his numbers.


I added the B puzzle which I made magnetic and used on a cookie sheet instead of adding it to the notebook. But it can be used in the notebook as well.



I also added a letter craft - turn the b into a boat. This can be a cut and paste activity printed on colored paper or paint and cut.  Hope you enjoy the B interactive notebook pages. If you have any questions, please let me know.






1 comment: