Kaleb worked on the letter F this week and we had the chance to work with my Interactive Notebook Pages that I created for the letter.
Kaleb started with the letter F flip books. He cut out all of the pictures and glued the pictures under the letters.
He sorted upper and lower case letter F's using different color pom poms.
He played the fly swat alphabet review game that I created. I added a pipe cleaner to the back of the fly swatter to strengthen it. I called a letter and Kaleb swatted the flies programmed with the letters.
Kaleb then worked on his one-to-one correspondence by adding "laces" to the football. I didn't have white pipe cleaners so I used black ones.
He finished off his notebook pages by making the letter F into a frog. Next week, we will be working on the letter G. Hope these are helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment