First pages are the flip books - What begins with H? This is a great beginning to our letter week. We can talk about the pictures that begin with the letter H.
Letter H puzzle - I make this magnetic to make it easier to complete. Give him the puzzle and a cookie sheet.
Heart shaped alphabet puzzles - I made these so it would be easy on your printer ink. Print the hearts on colored paper, glue one part down and have your child match the upper and lower case letters.
Feed the Hippos game - glue envelopes to the back of the hippos and feed them the correct leaves.
Horse Number Puzzles - print these horses onto card stock and cut in half. Match the numbers with the correct dots.
Hat Alphabet Review Game - using pom poms, have child match each letter for review. I have also included a letter H horse craft as well as the pockets for the pieces of the interactive notebook pages. Enjoy Letter H. See you next week for letter I.






No comments:
Post a Comment